Sunday, February 6, 2011

Addicted to my woman

Addicted to my Woman

I'm addicted to my woman, and I can't lie.
I can't get her off my mind, so I don't try.
You see, I'm addicted, because in her womb, she'll carry my seed.
And to have her by my side is all that I need.
I'm addicted to her smell, her touch, her taste, and I can't get enough of that
treasure between her legs that's right below her waist.
I'm addicted.
And to other men, her body's gonna always be restricted.
And to the man that violates this rule, to that man, serious pain will be inflicted.
Don't make me get wicked.
I told you when I started this poem that I'm addicted.
Just one thought of my woman, and my spirits are lifted.
I'm addicted when she's being rude.
I'm addicted to her sassy ways.
I'm addicted to her attitude, ya'll.
I'm even addicted on her moody days.
Yes, I'm addicted.
And I guess you can call me a fiend, but you see I'm not hooked on dope,
I'm hooked on a queen.
And I don't mind being her king.
Cause as far as I'm concerned, she's my everything.
And to keep her near, I'll do anything.
That's why I saved that money, and bought that big, old, pretty wedding ring.
You see, me and her together, we make one hell of a team.
I mean, I'm the cornbread, she's the beans.
She's the peaches, I'm the cream.
 Hell, I'll be the yo-yo, as long as she's on the other end of the string.
I guess what I was trying to say was that I'm hooked to the extreme.
Just the sound of her voice, just the touch of her skin, it makes me wanna sing.
And I can't even sing.
But the words of this poem cannot express the joy she brings.
You see, if you've never been addicted, then you can't comprehend what I mean.
I'm addicted.



I cant take the credit for writing this, just heard it on tv and was feeling it cause it made me think of someone special to me. Shout out to all those who know this feeling of addiction, its a great feeling in my opinion one of the best you can have true unconditional love for another.

No comments:

Post a Comment