Saturday, November 17, 2018

What could've been

What could've been. What should've been and the sad reality that it just won't be. They say you're never supposed to question the man above as to why and i can i get that, but still can't help but ask why and be pissed at myself and him for allowing me to screw the dream up after given a chance to make a years long dream come true. Now that it's all seemingly come to an end, all one can do is sit back mad at the world with no faith in anything whatsoever and no one to blame but oneself. It used to be God and I, but nowadays that faith and belief has seemingly gone out the window and it's just I.I truly wanted wanted my dream and that happy ending to come true in the end, but my actions failed to show it in the end, but I guess me being me it was always going to end like this and I get that. It's just cest ma vie and it is what it is, as they say. #Raven#Trey #her #I #RandA #LoSiento

No comments:

Post a Comment