Saturday, January 26, 2013

30 Day picture Challenge- Day 1

Day 1

A picture of yourself with 10 Facts


Now the hard part 10 facts:

1. I was born in Alabama(hence the name BamaboyCJ lol)

2. I held a State record in high school track(800M) for 10 years until it was finally broke

3. I lived in England for 2 and a half years

4. I'm addicted to melted shredded cheese(love it, will put shredded cheese on almost anything and melt it)

5. I'm a fan of Country music(don't judge me I'm from the South, so it's excusable lol)

6. I wore braces on my legs when I was a baby(kind of like the ones Forest Gump had)

7. I make the best kool-aid ever.(It's not an opinion, its a fact. Try me)

8. I am a very loyal person(loyalty above all always)

9. If I could, I would eat Waffle House, McDonalds, and Chipotle all day everyday

10. I pride myself in being very random and unpredictable


And one bonus one:

I have a crush on Snooki from Jersey Shore(Don't judge me)





No comments:

Post a Comment