Thursday, January 31, 2013

30 Day picture Challenge- Day 6

Day 6

A picture of the person you'd like to change places with for a day

Of course I'm doing 2.




The first is Jay-Z and not just for the obvious reasons of being married to Bey, but because he is one of the most successful, respected, and honored people in not only his craft as a rapper, but also in the business world. IAlso, to be able to live that lavish lifestyle and I'd be able to just sit back and chill with Rihanna, Yeezy, Lebron, and whoever else I wanted to even if it is only just for one day, AND it doesn't hurt that I'd be married to the baddest in the game Bey!  Oh and please believe I'm sending a large sum of money to myself for when I switch back to myself the next day.







The second is Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force James A. Cody.  Yeah it would be nice to have all the respect and honor from having the position of CMSAF and being the highest enlisted level of leadership in the Air Force.  Plus having routine conversations with President Obama would be nice, however my main reason for this selection is plain and simple to make an order to send SrA Charles Johnson back to Menwith Hill effective immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment