Sunday, January 27, 2013

30 Day Picture Challenge - Day 2

Day 2

A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest






My twin cousin Sha.  My closest relative in age only separated by a month and 15 days, we're cousins but most people say we look alike so hence the twin cousin part.  Sha is definitely the glue that keeps our family together.  She loves her family to death and would do anything for them.  I'm happy and proud to see the woman she has grown up to be, a loving Mother, daughter, Grand-daughter,sister cousin and neice, I have all the love in the world for my cousin and look up to her so much.  So without a doubt Sha is the person I have been closest with the longest.

*sidenote* I don't have any up to date pictures of us, so this had to do. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment