Friday, January 18, 2013

I Told the Storm

Even though your winds blow 
I want you to know 
You cause me no alarm 
Cause I'm safe in his arms 

Even though your rain falls 
I can still make this call; 
Let there be peace 
Now I can say go away 
I command you to move today 
Because of faith, I have a brand new day 
The sun will shine - and I will be okay 
That's when I told the storm! 

I told the storm to pass (oh yes I did) 
Storm you can't last (oh oh, you've got to go away) 
Go away - I command you to move today 
Storm - when God speaks; (when God speaks, you don't have a choice in the matter) 
Storm - you've got to cease 
That's what I told storm! 

Wind stop blowing! 
Flood stop flowing! 
Lightning stop flashing! 
Breakers stop dashing! 
Darkness go away! 
Clouds move away! 
That's what I told the storm! 

Death can't shake me! 
Job can't make me! 
Bills can't break me! 
You can't drown me! 
Cause my Gods surrounds me! 
That's what I told the storm!






No comments:

Post a Comment