Monday, February 11, 2013

30 Day picture Challenge- Day 16

I missed yesterday so I'm going to do 2 today




Day 16


A picture of someone who inspires you



This person is not only an inspiration to me, but I feel comfortable in saying millions worldwide.  He represents hope and belief that anything is possible and sends a strong message that if you set your mind to it and you are dedicated to achieving something, you can do anything in this world, nothing is unattainable if you believe and have a dream and are willing to work toward it.  If it would of been years ago if you would have asked anyone in this world would there be a person of color ever living in the white house as the POTUS, they probably would of looked at you and laughed and now it's happened.  Although the historical factor of it is inspirational, this person also inspires me through his family life.  When you see the type of love, he has for his family, his wife, his children, you can't help but look up and smile and be proud and inspired.  From his demeanor in which he speaks and carries himself, to his family life, to the historical figure he has become in our society someone who inspires me is my boss, Commander in Chief, President Barack Obama.

 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment